Friday, June 29, 2007

I'm In Love!

It was love at first sight. After being introduced to him by my very best friend , I immediately had to sit down at the risk of fainting in the presence of such a flawless creation as he. I could hold him in my arms for hours as he sings me sweet melodies. I've never felt this way before. It's like I'm walking on the clouds.
OK, now I'm just being silly, but I did find my dream guitar yesterday. It is a beautiful 12-string acoustic electric guitar that was undoubtedly made just for me. Hopefully someday Orlando (that's what I decided his name will be) and I will be reunited once and for all time. However, until that day comes, Orlando will have to live on in my dreams because I'm hesitant to make such a big purchase, and I would have to part with Peter in order for Orlando to occupy my heart.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I can't believe you would sacrifice Peter!

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

12 strings, huh? that would be good cause you are always breaking one. Then you would have 11 left instead of just 5. good feature.

Anonymous said...

Drama Drama Drama

Rachel said...

At least you're honest about your passion after just one meeting. Aren't best friends great for introductions....? You should return the favor. :)

Sandman said...

from what i understand 12 strings can be difficult to get used to, but they sound a lot better than the standard 6. how much does it cost? I'm assuming a lot. in my opinion, i would say to wait... but thats up to you. I'm buying the black ibanez that i had at youth group thursday from tyler.

Storm

Anonymous said...

I agree with Dylan, Peter should not be sacrificed!!!!

KinderSwimmer89 said...

I'm glad you have found something to love now i understand why peter was going through and emotional time on Sunday lol well good luck you and peter getting your new found love

AppelJacks

Laura said...

These are the difficult times when sacrifices must be made to obtain you're one love, Orlando. He sounds and looks like a dream. I hope that magical day comes and soon!! ^_^

Sarah's Blog said...

Well dearie....its been a month. Post coming anytime soon?????

Rachel said...

My dear! It's high time for a new post! I've heard through the grapevine that you've been having some good times with Belle, roller coasters, carpet removal, etc. Please do share!!!