Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Art Expo

Since it's the end of the year I am finishing up my art projects and getting to take home the ones I did earlier in the year. Do you want to see them?

I'll start at the begining of the year with a couple of drawings I did in my Advanced Drawing class:


Next is my pot that I just finished:


And here is my final project for the year. I am carving a polar bear out of alabaster. It gets pretty messy when I use the dremel.



My egg that has been the subject of previous posts will be displayed in the fair this year. I think my giraffe drawing might be there too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

I love your art! It just flows outta you, girl. Can't wait to see that bear emerge.

Exquisite said...

Great work, I wish I was an artist but alas, God skipped that department...

Billy said...

Very inspiring! Thanks for sharing the pics.

Laura said...

LOVE the first 3 and...the pig just kiding..@_@

you go girl!