Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Could Life Get Any Busier?

Blogging has been put on the back burner lately because I have been bombarded with billions of things to do an d prepare for. (I tried, but I think I squeezed all the "B"'s that I possibly could into that sentence) There is so much to do from gigantic end of the year projects to preparing graduation invitations to send out. This week is extra busy with practices for the talent show. I'm also trying to get everything ready for when I go th freshman orientation next Thursday. Throw work into the mix along with weekends that equally busy, and I find myself trying very hard not to be overwhelmed.

In other news I found my new best friend. Just kidding. My best friend is irreplaceable,
however, my guitar is not.


I got a new guitar this weekend. It sounds as cool as it looks. I can't wait to play it hooked up to a real sound system. I don't think my little practice amp seves it much justice. I need to think of a name for it. It should probably be something rustic or woodsy considering its natural wood finish. Let me know if you think of a good one.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should name your guitar Peter. So it can be "Peter" Parker. Get it!

Anonymous said...

Annie "Oak"ly

Dale said...

I like the Peter Parker name!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mandy Maple

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

How about "Woody." or does it need a girl name?

it sure is cool looking!

Billy said...

How about "The Wood"? There are a lot of that type of names for guitars. What's Super-K playing today? Oh... she's playin' "The Wood" man! (helps if you think old 80's movie when you say it.)

Sandman said...

amazing guitar!!!!

its sweet...

I'm not good at helping with names. My guitar's name is Laila.

good luck choosing!
~Storm~