Thursday, January 10, 2008

Here's What's New & Exciting

My Christmas break is about to come to a close which means my blogging hiatus must also come to an end. I mean, I wouldn't want to disappoint my faithful readers (all 3.7 of them). Anyways, I will be heading back to campus this Sunday to start the Spring semester. I am half way done with my freshman year of college and I find that to be very exciting. I've got 4 new classes this semester: Intro. to Public Speaking, Intro.to Political Research, Campaign Finances, and Spanish. Last semester went well grade wise. I got 2 A's and 3 B's which was good enough to land me a spot on the Dean's list for the Fall semester. I am shooting for all A's this semester so I'm pretty excited to get classes started again.

I also have a new job this semester. I will be working at the Track Side Grill, a restaurant fairly close to campus. I'm pretty sure that I'll be a cashier, but I'll let you know for sure after I start on Monday. It looks like I'll be working from 7am-2pm Monday Wednesday Friday & Saturday. With this new job AND classes I expect to be pretty busy, which is what I prefer. With the job and the plasma donation I'm hoping to make enough money to buy a car at the beginning of the summer.

Well, that's what is new and exciting on my end. I'm looking forward to this semester and all that it holds. So stay tuned here to find out all the details of my OH SO EXCITING college life.

5 comments:

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

So I guess you'll be walking to your job? Sounds like fun. But that's a pretty long shift. Are they busy that much? Guess you'll know after Monday. Cool that your class schedule is so flexible.

Billy said...

Political Research and Campaign Finances... those sound like fun!!

You will have to fill us in on the food at the Track Side Grill.

Happy to be one of the 3.7!

Rachel said...

I'll be making a few trips to the Children's hospital...I'll have to stop in some time. Let us know about your classes.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job. Sounds like you will have an exciting semester.

Alicia said...

hope your classes go good.. Public Speaking is a fun class At least it was for me.. hope the job goes well.