Thursday, November 29, 2007

Movin’ On Out

Today I moved from my nice, big, cushy, one person room in the honors complex all the way across campus to a small little dorm where I now have a roommate. I also have to share a bathroom with 6 other girls instead of just 1. SO, I guess you could say I have some adjusting to do. When I requested to move dorms I was expecting to be able to stay where I was until the end of the semester, that way I could just pop up when everyone else came back from Christmas break. However, I was told on Tuesday that a room had opened up and if I wanted it I needed to be in it by Friday. So here I am. In my much smaller room that smells funny. I still haven't decided what that scent could be. This is definitely going to be an experience.

But......I suppose.......in time.........I will adjust.

7 comments:

Thoughtful in Selah said...

So why did you want to move in the first place?

K. West said...

I moved to cut down on costs

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

oh.my.gosh. what an adjustment. at least you'll meet some new people. hope they're the kind you WANT to meet. roommates ALWAYS make life a little more interesting!

hope that smell goes away.

Anonymous said...

Good thing you went to Nicaragua to prepare you for your new mission field!

You can do "All things through Christ who gives you strength."

PR

Alicia said...

good luck in the new room.. moving is always an experience.. welcome to college though..

Laura said...

way to be positive! Sorry bout that, though. I hope you have a great Christmas break! If you're ever in the mall stop by Elder-Beerman and say hi, I'm in the mens dept. ;D

Thaddeus said...

I bet it smells like a hotel or the bathroom.:)