Thursday, November 15, 2007

Road Trip

This weekend I will be going to Pittsburgh with a group of about 14 people from school. We are going to be working with an organization called the Pittsburgh Project. I actually have worked with them before. Earlier this year I was obligated to go on a trip to work with them, so I dragged Belle along with me. This time I chose to go so I'm expecting to have a good time. We will doing some "urban development" a.k.a. yard work and gardening. I just hope it's not too cold considering that yard work = working in the yard, and most people keep their yards outside where it is cold. So I'm excited, a little nervous, but for the most part looking forward to the trip, and I'm even more excited that Thanksgiving Break is right around the corner. I must go now to donate plasma again, but I will let you know how the trip goes.

2 comments:

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

Have fun in Pittsburgh! Hope it doesn't snow on you.

See you next week!!

KinderSwimmer89 said...

Hey how are you? Have fun in Pittsburgh stay warm.
God Bless