Tuesday, November 6, 2007

SNOW!


It's only November 6th, but it is snowing already. I made the mistake of going outside with just a sweatshirt, and that is when I discovered the snow. It is super cold outside. I don't know how I'm going to survive the winter, but since I have no classes today I plan on staying inside as much as possible. I have plenty of homework to keep busy. It amazes me that even though I have a huge paper due for English class in a couple of weeks, my teacher still feels the need to assign more papers. I wanted to use today to get a head start on my Huge English paper, but as of yesterday I have a paper due Friday and another one on Monday, not to mention that I need to have a rough draft done for tomorrow. So it's freezing and I have a lot of writing to do. I know that's a pretty lame update, but I will have a more interesting update coming later in the week. So stay tuned.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Wow, sounds like we're pretty much in the same boat for both weather and English classes!!!^_^ I went to class today in my leather coat and totally regreted not grabbing a winter coat! I couldn't believe how cold it was today! Some say they saw snow... I was not outside to witness such unpleasantries... All of my limbs practically fell off!

Thanks for the visit! We'll have to go to Sheri's the next time you come home and have a good chat.

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

That's what you get for taking Honors classes!! More and more writing.

What did you do last winter and the previous 18 winters when it was so cold??? :)

Brice Helman said...

I knew that Mn was Manganese as well. I was half tempted to say that I knew this by looking it up on the periodic table next to me. But I just new it. I did take another geek test and scored a "total geek". One question that I found most amusing was: "Have you ever programmed your calculator during math class?" My response: OH YEAH!!!