Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Check That Off The List

I just finished writing my big paper for government class. Doing no previous work on it before this morning, and working on it straight through until it was finished, I managed to complete it in 4 hours. Now I don't have to think about it again until it is due, which would be November 19th. Now I can focus on reading the book that I have to write an 8 page analysis on. It's so wonderful to be on top of things. You procrastinators of the world should take notes on this accomplishment.

In other news.... They finally turned the heat on in my building! I had heard some girl ask earlier in October about how to turn the heat on and the answer she got was to wait until November. That was a little disheartening. I'm glad they caved in early because I was freezing in my room on Sunday even with a sweatshirt and multiple blankets, but then again I suppose I am an extreme case.

Well that is about the extent of my excitement. It's almost November and Thanksgiving break is coming soon! Woo Hoo!

3 comments:

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

Wow! That was some marathon writing experience. I'm impressed!

Glad your heat is on... I HATE to be cold. You need a heating blanket or something.

Can't wait for Thanksgiving.

The Downing 5 said...

If you makes you feel any better, Pookie Bear's rule is no heat til November also. You should see those poor little chihuahuas shaking and fighting for our body heat!

Billy said...

Us "procrastinators of the world" think you are obnoxious!!! LOL!