Friday, October 26, 2007

I Always Knew Crafts Were Evil


Mama Lily sent me a link to a blog that she was reading because it reminded her of me. I read the blog post myself and must say that it is totally me. I found it quite hilarious. I was reading it in my government class instead of taking notes, and it took some effort to keep from laughing out loud. I hope I haven't built it up too much and you end up disappointed, but click here and see for yourself. The post is a little long, but worth it. You'll have to have known me in my Missionette days to get it, but I really like it. I'll end with my favorite part from the post:


"Do you know where crafts come from? Satan. I’m not making that up. I’m going to quote an actual verse here, from Genesis. “Now the serpent was more crafty than any other beast.” Yep. THAT serpent, the one that tempted Eve. So I feel quite justified in my feelings."

4 comments:

Karen said...

HA! That is the exact line that I thought of you! :) So glad you like it, sure didn't know you would be reading it in class. ha ha

Thaddeus said...

SuperK, you crack me up!

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

reading blogs during class. My kinda girl! wish I had a laptop with wireless when I was in college!

cinnamon said...

Wow never knew that. You learn something new everyday