Monday, October 8, 2007

I Survived Another Weekend

I made through another weekend. Yeah Me. Ok, it really wasn't as bad as I'm making it sound. On saturday night my parents picked me up and we went out to eat with some of my other family in celebration of my aunt's birthday. It was nice to actually get away from campus for once. I really miss having a car.

I spent most of the day on Sunday studying for tests that I had today. I had my first real government test. I was actually kind of excited to take it when the time came today. I know, I'm weird. I also had my first official spanish test and I had a psychology test. School work has really seemed to pick up all of a sudden. Oh well. I get to schedule my classes for next semester in a couple of weeks. That's exciting


After studying all day, I got a call from Belle around 8:30.
Since I have been at college Belle was forced to enter the 21st century and get an e-mail address, but She said she didn't feel like typing last night so she called instead. If you know anything about Belle then you probably know that calling people on the phone is out of the ordinary for her, so I was pleasantly surprised. We ended up talking for over 2 1/2 hours. That's a record in my book. I guess since we've practically broken all of the records as far as staying up super late together that the phone must be the next thing to conquer. I remember one time I stayed up with her until about 6am, and we were awake the whole time mind you. Then I had to work that mornig at 9am. That was fun, and I of course did not take a nap that day as I am incapable. But hey isn't that what summer vaction is for?

I also got a little paper in my mailbox this weekend saying that I had a package I needed to pick up. I picked it up today and it was a package from my cousin. She sent some snacky type foods. It was a beautiful site let me tell you. The m&m's are my favorite part. I have been deprived.




So that was my weekend. I'll see all you guys this weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

and you say marcia and i talk a lot!!

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

That is an awesome care package!!! How cool!

Glad you got to talk to Belle.

See you this weekend???

Rachel said...

Belle...on the phone???? FOR 2 1/2 HOURS???? NO WAY!!!! that's hilarious. My record was 5 but that's a different story for a different place.

KinderSwimmer89 said...

Hey Krista glad you had a good weekend havent got an email from you in awhile I will get brandons email tomrrow i promise. We moved if you havent herd yet
God Bless
AppelJacks