Thursday, October 25, 2007

We Make Our Own Fun

El Nerdo Grande and I went to Wal-Mart this past weekend and decided to have a little fun. Here we are in the produce aisle contemplating what type of havoc we could wreak. ( yes, that's what contemplating chaos looks like, so beware if you see us like this)


After much deliberation and consideration we created Carl. A cabbage with two blueberry eyes and a black raspberry nose. They should write a song about him like they have for Frosty. I can picture it now. A choir of singing chins carrying the melody of Carl the cabbage. Ha Ha. I crack myself up.


After we were done with Carl, we headed over to the little arcade and took over the fire truck.

Shortly after this my Mother had completed her trek through the checkout line, so our craziness was brought to an end. I know what you're thinking, and the answer is yes. Yes we did all of this in the mere 3 minutes that my Mother was in the check out line. We're creative and quick.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why spend BIG bucks on Cedar Point when they can so easily entertain themselves at Wally World????????????

Anonymous said...

Very Interesting! By the way what are you teaching your brother????

I'm slightly worried.

PR

Anonymous said...

We're just so good.

cinnamon said...

great pictures, how funny.

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

That does NOT look like a blackberry. It looks like squirmy black worms. Ewwww.

You guys crack me up! It's a good thing he's not at college with you. You would get nothing done!

Alicia said...

haha.. funny.. I'm surprised you fit in that lil truck looking thing.