Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Just A Little Update

It has been awhile since my last post so I figured I owe my readers an update.
  1. School is busy,but otherwise going well. I spent three hours yesterday morning finishing my Psychology paper. It's not actually due until November, but I can get extra credit if I turn in a rough draft on the 31st. One huge paper down, two more to go.
  2. I scheduled my classes for next semester. I will be taking: Intro. to Public Speaking, Intro. to Political Research, U.S. History since 1877, & Beginning Spanish 102. (Yeah! No Math Classes Ever Again!)
  3. I got my password for my voice mail box from Verizon. I had forgotten it so when I went through and checked all of the messages I had neglected for so long it took me about 10 minutes. There were messages from as far back as April. That's all taken care of now, so if the need arises and you leave me a voicemail I will actually be able to check it.

That's about all for now, but never fear for I shall return again soon.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow! You are so on top of your assignments. That was part of my prob...I was too much of a procrastinator. Glad you're doing good.

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

Thanks for the update!! You are really checking things off your list these days.

I'll make sure to leave you a voice mail real soon. :)

Karen said...

You're doing great. So, are you praying we stay for Thanksgiving, or what?? It's kinda if-y right now.

Anonymous said...

Good job!! I'm sure you had a dozen or so voice mails from me.

Good to have you at REFRESH this weekend and hopefully you won't stay away for to long.

PR

Alicia said...

sounds like you have an interesting load of classes for next semester.. I might be taking 1 class at Akron University in the spring.. I need persuasion or something close to it so I can graduate soon.