Sunday, February 24, 2008

It's Party Time!

This past Friday I went with a group of friends to go "lunar" bowling. It sounds cheesy I know, but what can you do? We all met at my friend Megan's house and had dinner. Then at 10pm we set out to go lunar bowling. Then after bowling some of the girls (including myself) stayed the night and we made pancakes and donuts for breakfast in the morning. I had a fun time and have included a pictorial overview of the night. However, there are no pictures of me bowling because at this bowling alley you had to show your ID in order to get in after 9:30pm and I didn't know so I had to run (drive) back to the house with my friend Lauren to get my ID so I missed out on those kodak moments

5 comments:

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

Looks like fun!!

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention your score:)

piano boy said...

What about the bowling is Lunar? Glad you had fun. We miss you, but since life has to go on I'm glad your doing well all the way out in Akron. See you soon.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had fun. Glad you had a great time.

Thaddeus said...

Sounds like you had a marvelous time! Check out my blog!