Sunday, March 18, 2007

BRUISER

I haven't posted in awhile because nothing earth shattering has happened lately. I figured it's about time that I blog about something. I am also trying to avoid doing my homework and this will kill a little time.
This is a post dedicated to my wonderful dog Bruiser. He is named after the dog on the movie Legally Blonde. I am at a loss for words when it comes to describing his greatness so, instead I will present a collage of pictures in no particular order.






11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure it isn't a cat?

Karen said...

awww. He's so cute!

piano boy said...

This is really a fake. That is no dog but is indeed a rat. If you haven't seen him for yourself then don't be fooled!! It's not a dog!

Rachel said...

Like Piano Boy can really talk....he paid $30 for an ugly fake Bruiser...he just wanted to be like Super K! I think he's cute...even if he's a little on the small side. Is he going with you this fall in your doggie purse??

Anonymous said...

His greatness can be described in one word...fat.

palmtreefanatic said...

he is super cute!

K. West said...

Dylan, you know you love him. You're his PUG PAPA!

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

Dylan cracks me up! His comments are the BEST!

What ARE you going to do in the fall? I like Rachel's suggestion.

Anonymous said...

I IOVE Rachel's suggestion:):):):):):)

Billy said...

I love the pics of pincher... I mean squeezer... uh... puncher... what was his name again? ;-)

Exquisite said...

I'm not much of a dog person but He is adorable! His cute face makes up for his rat-ness!!!