Sunday, March 4, 2007

Weekend Update

This weekend has been quite busy. I spent a lot of time on Saturday working on the feberge egg that I am making for my sculpture class. This is an example of a real faberge egg:


Now Here is my version of a faberge egg:



It still needs to be put in the kiln and then painted and glazed, but it's a work in progress. I worked on my egg until around 11:00. That is when Puk Puk came over to visit. Once he came over I had to entertain him, so that put the egg work on hold. We took a trip to Wal-Mart so that Puk Puk could pick out a birthday present for Belle and I could pay for it. He's so thoughtful :).

Once we got back he was bored, so we played the dance factory game that I have. It is similar to Dance Dance Revolution if you know what that is. The only difference is you can use your own CD's instead of listening to the junk that comes programmed on the game. It turns out Puk Puk has got some pretty sweet moves. See for yourself:

We danced the afternoon away until it was time for Belle & Piano Boy's birthday party. The party was lots of fun, but around 6:00 I started to not feel well. Hopefully I didn't put to much of a damper on the party. I did enjoy myself though.
Moving on to today. In the mornig was church of course. Worship was really awesome this morning. Then after church there was another party to attend. After that party I went to Shagga's house to watch the movie Stranger Than Fiction. It was really a funny movie. I liked it a lot. After the movie I had to hurry up and go to Cleansing stream class. Now that everything is over I am SO ready for bed.

6 comments:

Karen said...

what a cute little guy! Thanks for entertaining him. You're the bomb! I hope you're feeling much better now

Anonymous said...

Where do you think Puk Puk got his sweet dance moves from?

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

That egg is AWESOME! Can't wait to see it painted.

Puk Puk is hilarious! Great pictures.

Thanks for coming to watch the movie with me. I enjoyed it!

It WAS a big weekend, wasn't it? Wow! I need a day to sleep.

Billy said...

We need to do the dance game at Remain some time!

Rachel said...

Wow...I would love to see your egg! You seem to be really good at the sculpture. Let me know when you do that dance game at Remain...we need to get some of the video on You Tube

Alicia said...

Looks like a cool egg.. I didn't know they offered sculpture classes at NHS.. that's pretty sweet..