Monday, March 26, 2007

My Sweet New Phone

I got my first "real" cell phone on Saturday! I've had prepaid phones before, but now I have a contract & everything. This is my new phone, a cherry chocolate:


Most of you know that I am not a huge fan of talking on the phone, so purchasing a phone would seem silly. But this is not just a phone. It is also an MP3 player, a camera & its name is chocolate. I think this phone was made for me. Now I will have a camera at all times! It doesn't get much better than that.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Umm...you have to have it with you and not leave it in the car. I noticed it in the car when I buckled Aria in on Sat. Congrats on the phone.....verizon service???

Anonymous said...

We all know how much you love chocolate!

Karen said...

woo hoo! Can I really reach you now???

Billy said...

Ok, your phone might be almost as cool as mine :-)

Exquisite said...

Yes, anything with the word chocolate is usually a great thing!!!

Alicia said...

cool phone!