Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Fun To Know

Just Me sent me this in an e-mail, and I figured I would just fill it out here because the people that read my blog are the people I would have forwarded it to anyway.


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? NO

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last Week

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yeah

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I'm not really a lunch meat kinda girl. I'd rather have a PBJ

5. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Absolutley


6. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Occasionally


7. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes

8. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I don't think so. I'm not a big fan of heights.

9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Frosted Flakes

10. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No

11. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I am super Buff

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Mint Chocolate Chip

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their eyes


14. RED OR PINK? Red

15. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue Jeans & brown flip flops

16. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Nilla Wafers


17. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Dylan asking me where the Nilla Wafers are. [I hid them :) ]


18. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Green


19. FAVORITE SMELLS? All of the smells that associate with Fall

20. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Belle

21. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? ¡Yeah, She's way cool!

22. HAIR COLOR? Brown

23. EYE COLOR? Blue

24. FAVORITE FRUIT? Banana

25. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Ending

26. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer

27. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs

28. FAVORITE DESSERT? Ice cream

29. FAVORITE SOUND? Acoustic Guitar & Laughter

30. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Nicaragua

There were actually more questions , but I only picked 30 because this is my 30th post. ¡Hurray for me!

3 comments:

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

cool idea to do it on your blog! I always hate forwarding emails.

great answers! especially the "super buff" one. hee hee.

Karen said...

loved your answers! thanks for sharing.

Just Me said...

Thanks for the "super cool" comment. Can you convince my kids that I really am "Cool"? hee hee