Monday, April 30, 2007

There's A Whole Lot Of Painting Going On.

I spent much of this past weekend painting. I painted my room, and I finished painting my egg. I've got pictures so you can see. First, I'll show you my egg.



Here is what it looked like last time I showed it......

















And here it is now!

I'm very happy with how my egg turned out. It will be in the Art Show tomorrow along with 4 of my drawings. Woot Woot! And Now for my bedroom.

BEFORE: (Boring White)



AFTER: (Outstanding Orange)


I plan on decorating the walls further with these cool picture frames I got because I LOVE PICTURES!

4 comments:

Karen said...

¡LOVE the orange! Looks great. ¿How long did it take you to paint it?

palmtreefanatic said...

wow! what a transformation...looks great!

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

can't wait to see the egg in person! and the room, too.

Anonymous said...

the egg is A 1 first rate!!!! Way 2 go! The room is supernatural for a supernatural superstar!!!