Friday, April 6, 2007

Gettin' Down To The Wire

Can you believe that it is already April. That means that that I have approximately 34 school days left. Graduation will be here in no time. This is becoming more and more evident with activities such as turning in senior pictures for the yearbook, filling out senior polls, and recieving the coveted cap & gown. I just got my cap, gown, and invitations on Wednesday. Do I look scholarly or what?





While graduating is super exciting, right after that starts the countdown until I leave for college. I'm afraid that summer vacation will probably go too fast.

10 comments:

Exquisite said...

GOOD LUCK! :)

Billy said...

You look very perspicacious. I am thrilled for your next adventure but you will be seriously missed!!!

Anonymous said...

what are you thinking about?



JR

K. West said...

I'm contemplating the universe in its entirety.

palmtreefanatic said...

it will go fast no doubt!

Anonymous said...

whats "gettin down to the wire" mean.

AmericasNextFreak said...

Haha, you look so smart XD...

wait that came out wrong, er...

sorry -.-'

Karen said...

sigh I know it's exciting, but gosh it's hard for me to think of you graduating! I'm sure your other mama thinks so too. I know you're ready! It'll be GREAT!

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

boo hoo hoo! sniff sniff. can't stop crying... :(

Alicia said...

summer will go quicker than you know it.