Saturday, April 28, 2007

Soggy Eddy

It has been raining a lot lately, which means that Eddy has been leaking a lot and smelling funnier than normal. I know that I wrote about how Eddy leaks before, but telling you is not enough. So, just in case you thought I was exaggerating in my earlier post about Eddy's quirks, I have pictures to prove it.


Here you can see a little pond forming on my gear shifter thingy do.

The seal around the door isn't very tight, so the water comes in here too.
















This is the white "stuff" that protrudes from the ceiling whenever Eddy starts to dry out.

This is my leg. Take notice to the wet spot. That happens when I have to sit next to the door with the leaky seal.

Eddy and his little small flaws make life exciting. His idiosyncrasies have given me many fond memories. I will always remember my first car, and all of the adventures I have had, and will have, in it.

**What does the word soggy make you think of? I always think of a wet piece of bread**

5 comments:

palmtreefanatic said...

poor Eddy, seems like he is crying all the time:)

Just Me said...

Your car reminds me of the old high school on Main Street. You know, the leaky, snowy one we older folks had to attend. I used to get wet in History class because I had to sit by the window. I don't know how that pertains to your car. Hmmm, Oh yeah, the leaky part. Anyway, I do miss the old side of the school buiding. Eddy will always be remembered for a great story. Love ya!

Laura said...

That’s not cool, and yet it's kinda funny in a way... I guess it's just how you interpreted it.

Personally, I think of wet dippers... yeah, gross I know.

Karen said...

Ewwww--the ceiling---ewww! Always good for a story. Ask PR about the car he used to ride to school in. There was no floor board on the passenger side.....they had to hold their feet up. hmmmm. Makes Eddy not seem bad, only wet.

Soggy makes me think of bread and diapers, and Belle's CC cleats after Regionals :D

Just Me said...

Oh yeah, I almost forgot! My first car was a Plymouth Reliant. It had holes in the floor also. I would take all my buddies cruisin' in the "gray box" after a rain storm! I hit as many puddles as possible. (Cheap entertainment)
Oh, the days of old...............