Thursday, August 2, 2007

Something to Think About

I was reading one of the little magazine inserts that come in the paper recently. Contained in the magazine was a section devoted to answering people's questions, sort of like Dear Abby. This question was deemed "too funny to answer" so she didn't give an answer, but I really want one. Here's the question:

Why do birds sometimes pick a single vehicle to make a mess on? Do they have a warped sense of humor or are they not capable of this kind of thought?


When Belle & I went to Cedar Point last week, the stupid seagulls pooped on my car eight times while leaving every other car in the surrounding rows clean. Why is that?







* Please notice that I have now posted 2 days in a row. How's that for making up for a postless July? That deserves be a pat on the back for self. Good Job Super-K! *

6 comments:

Thoughtful in Selah said...

Good question....




That makes me think...........

Karen said...

You must have a target on your car. They must get extra points for hitting yours! :D

Rachel said...

They were drawn by the totally awesome people who were driving it. They wanted to let you know they care! :) What did Belle say???

Anonymous said...

That is a good question Guess they just love you and your car.

cinnamon

Laura said...

I probably wouldn't have answered it either, but if I were a seagull with half a brain to even conceive such a humorous act, I don't think I would have the heart to carry it out.

You've raise a very interesting question to which the answer is quite an enigma.

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

maybe they like the color of your car?

Or, you're just special!! Yeah, I'll go with that one.