Monday, August 13, 2007

That's A Lot Of Bathtubs


Most of you probably already know this, but I work as a housekeeper for a local motel. I was scheduled to work today, which was uncommon because I don't usually work on Mondays. However, I showed up as was requested of me, and my boss lady forgot that she had scheduled me. She had already assigned all of the rooms, so instead of cleaning rooms she had me do different odd jobs all day. Task #1 for the day was to scrub all of the bath tubs on the list she gave me. Do you want to guess how many bathtubs I scrubbed today?
If you guessed 28 then you would be right. Talk about some serious scrubbing. Fortunately none of them were as nasty as my picture.

7 comments:

KinderSwimmer89 said...

I believe that is the nastiest looking tub i have ever seen glad you didnt have to clean anything that bad

Karen said...

ewww. Such fun. At least you are paid for it. :)

Rachel said...

Wow! I did hotel cleaning at one point in high school! I can sympathize with you !

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

I kept waiting for the "After" picture to appear. I'm disappointed.

palmtreefanatic said...

I ma with shaggabear, I was waiting for the after pic;)
I guess you could call yourself a professional bathtub cleaner;)

Billy said...

I started thinking, "I am not going to that hotel..." then you said, "Fortunately none of them were as nasty as my picture." Phew!!! LOL!

Laura said...

tTat's pretty gross, sooo glad you didn't have to clean a tube that was THAT bad! ^_^