Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Easiest $100 I've Ever Made


My spanish teacher made an announcment in class today that one of the students in our class needs notes to be taken for them for the rest of the semester, and if we were interested to see her after class. I told her I would be willing to do it because during her announcment she said that the office of accessibility will pay you $100 for being a note taker. She gave me this little paper that I took to the office of accessibility, then I filled out a couple of papers, and I got the job. But wait, it gets even better.

We don't actually take notes in spanish class. she gives us worksheets and through out the class period we end up filling them out. So after each class she will just have to make a copy of my worksheet, and then I just have to give it to the student. I'm not doing any more work than I would be regularly. It's like I'm finally getting paid just to show up to class and do what I would normally do anyways. How sweet is that!?! The only downside is that I don't get paid until December. I could definitely use the money now, but it will come in handy in December too.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

How Cool Is That!?!? You can use it towards Christmas presents for your mom before your sis comments that you can use it on her! :D That's really cool. Maybe you'll be able to keep doing that the whole time you're in school.

Anonymous said...

Krista,

Don't listen to the Wal-Mart queen. You save your money and spend it as needed for school. There will be plenty of time to by Christmas presents after you graduate. Keep up the good work and the Lord will be faithful to meet your needs.

Look forward to seeing you this weekend.

PR

Anonymous said...

mi hermana, muy bueno on your mucho dinero!!! you get your note taking abilites from me!!! be good!! love,
tu hermana favorito!!

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

ooooooooo, should I give you my wish list now or later???

seriously, that is way cool. or should I say SUPER cool!
love ya!!

Anonymous said...

That's my girl:):) Maybe you should check with your other professors, think of the endless possibilities, for just being you:)
See you tomorrow.
Love Ya Lots,
Mom

cinnamon said...

That is really amazing. What a great opportunity
:)