Tuesday, September 4, 2007

A Wonderful Weekend

I had been anticipating coming home for the weekend all last week, and my expectations were met. I have had a super fun time and I got to catch up with somethings the I had missed even being away only a week. I was able to go to a soccer game, a cross country meet this evening, a smokin' hot bon fire, and just do the whole "hanging out" thing. Now I am sad to say that the weekend has come to an end, but I suppose it is time to go back to school.

I consider last weeks absence sort of a pre- leaving for college time because now it is going to be quite a bit longer than a week before I am scheduled to visit again. I still need you guys to pray for me. I need all the help I can get. But I do want to say thanks to everyone for making this weekend great. I will miss you guys, and I can't wait to see you again. Until then, I'll try to keep updating regularly.

Hasta luego

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

muy bueno mi hermana!! Have fun and be good!! Love,Me

KinderSwimmer89 said...

We are going to miss you i will probably send you emails more than letters but i will try to send out some letters to sorry i didnt get to see you on your last day before you went back
God Bless and i will keep you in my prayers
AppelJacks

Karen said...

I'm so glad you were here. Just wouldn't have been the same without you. Keep your chin up and keep smilin'!
LOVE YOU

Rachel said...

You'll do great...and we will miss you. I let my AJ comment sometime...he misses you too.

Billy said...

It was great to see you. Have a good time at school. We are praying for you!

Anonymous said...

It was awesome to have you here. I want to encourage you to keep reaching out. Sometimes it takes a while to meet those people you'll really click with, but in the meantime you'll meet some people who will help you out when you run for president:)

Have a great day!

PR

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

Hey girlie,
we missed you tonight. So glad you got to come in for the weekend, though.

Keep reaching out. It will get better!