Monday, September 10, 2007

I Guess That Was A Bad Idea

I've been working on learning my spanish vocabulary because the first quiz is on Thursday. I have had trouble remembering the word for floor, so I had this brilliant idea. I decided that I could write the word, "el piso" on the floor in dry erase marker, then I would see it and make the association. I tested a little mark on the floor to make sure the marker would come off, and it did. I then proceeded to write "el piso" on my floor. I went away, and when I checked it later it would not come off. I ended up getting it off with my clorox bleach pen,but maybe that wasn't such a brilliant idea. However, I do remember the word now.

8 comments:

cinnamon said...

I'm glad the marker came off your floor. I'm sure you'll do great on your test.

Cinnamon
:D

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

you could use that dry erase marker all over your room. How fun would that be? Maybe you should get a magic eraser. those work great!

Rachel said...

Maybe you could try writing the word on an index card and taping it to the floor....then it would come off. But magic erasers are the best ever!! :)

Karen said...

How funny! :) Glad you won't forget "el piso" anymore. Post it notes might work well everywhere too.

Anonymous said...

That's my girl :):):):):)

Anonymous said...

whats the spanish word for 'marker'?

piano boy said...

Have Belle tell you what Eddy did to himself in the grief he suffered after you leaving again.

Laura said...

HA! I assume you're referring to a Tide-to-Go pen. No womans purse should be without one!!! Hem hem. But, it got you to remember the word, that's all that counts @_@...

yuck, Spanish... can't WAIT till that come into my schedule!!! ooo boy