Friday, February 16, 2007

Back In The Habit

After 3 wonderful snow days it was time to return to school, work, and all those other things you do during a normal day. Although I was getting a little bored, returning to school is so unfortunate for a number of reasons. Now, I have to get up at 6AM and stay up instead of heading back to bed. The return to school also means the return of homework, tests, etc. ahhh! Homework just does not fit in my box. If 7 hours a day isn't enough time to get everything done then the teachers should be penalized, not the students with more hours of work outside of school. I think child labor laws should be applied here. Yes, I can hear it now "There, There" .

Let's move away from the subject of school and on to other thoughts. My 3 snowdays were quite enjoyable. I went sledding, I got to miss work for 2 days, took some dogs for a walk in subzero temperatures, had a couple of air soft gun fights, and I got to drive in treacherous weather (very exciting), the list goes on and on. I did not, however, enjoy having to shovel the entire driveway and sidewalk 4 times. I do like to shovel, but 4 times is overkill.

Well, I suppose I am all updated now, but I will return soon to post again.

2 comments:

Billy said...

I agree on the homework! Even though I am not in school now I think there is too much homework given out. Why?

Anyway, I must hear more about these "air soft gun fights." That sounds like something we all need more of. :-)

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

Billy makes me laugh...

Hey! You skipped work?? Tsk, tsk.

And that dog walk was so NOT in sub-zero weather.!

Love ya.